Opportunities for Learning and Service
Watch this page for more information as it is available.
• Christian Living Class. Sunday Mornings, 9:15 (Seasonal...See Worship Service Page for times and topics)
• Adult Bible Study. Sunday Evenings, 6:00 (Seasonal...See Worship Service Page for times and topics)
• Book Club. Meets the 3 rd Tuesday of the month at 10:30 a.m. Contact the Church Office for locations.
• Church Library. We feature a quality selection of classic and contemporary, fiction and non- fiction, Christian books, as well as audio and video resources for all ages.
• Community Activity Circle. An event hosted by Bethel Ridge where participants, young and old, are engaged in community, or personal creative projects. Learn new skills, and enjoy fellowship with others in the process. Meets every third Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Stay as long as you wish. For more information contact Deb Petersen at (507)332-0294.
• Men of the Ridge. A monthly breakfast featuring Bible discussion, prayer, and fellowship around breakfast. We organize regular service projects. Meets the 1st Saturday of the month at 8:00 a.m.
• Women's Ministry "Women in Ministry to Women" through Bible study, prayer, fellowship, and service. Meets the 4th Thursday of the month at 7:00 p.m.